사이드메뉴 열기

자유게시판 HOME

my country's high-end LED display key technology breakthroughs

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Art
댓글 0건 조회 53회 작성일 24-05-28 19:38

본문

my country's high-end led planar large-screen display core technology has made a major breakthrough, breaking the technological blockade and monopoly of foreign countries in the field of high-end LED large-screen display in my country, and key indicators have reached the international leading level.

The Changchun Institute of Optics and Mechanics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and Changchun Xida Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. jointly tackled key problems and made breakthroughs in point-by-point light and chromaticity parameter collection, brightness and chromaticity factory and on-site calibration, display control, high-precision grayscale control, and detection and evaluation of LED large-screen displays. Technical bottlenecks in industrial production and other aspects make LED large-screen displays rank among the world's advanced technologies in terms of clarity, uniformity, color deviation correction, grayscale control, data transmission, image processing, high refresh rate, and high resolution.

Through the implementation of this project, the responsible unit has also developed a dedicated light color parameter collector for LEDs, a comprehensive evaluation platform for LEDs, and established a display quality evaluation system for LED large-screen displays, which has greatly improved the independent innovation capabilities of LED displays in my country; apply for relevant core More than 40 patents and nearly 20 papers published. The results of the project have been successively used in the National Center for the Performing Arts "Road to Revival" performance oval-shaped main display screen, the 60th anniversary of the National Day "Wonderful Jilin" National Day Float special-shaped display screen, Shanghai Bund "Phantom Cube" and Shanghai landmark building "Jin Mao Tower" It is used in projects with significant display, such as outdoor display engineering.

The implementation, popularization and application of this topic will improve the industrialization level of high-end LED large-screen displays in my country and the ability to participate in international competition, establish and improve support systems such as LED technology and testing standards, testing methods and evaluation platforms, and promote my country's LED display industry To lay a solid foundation for sustainable development and industrialization and provide strong technical support.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

커스텀배너 for HTML