사이드메뉴 열기

자유게시판 HOME

Answers about Colt Pistols and Rifles

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Alana
댓글 0건 조회 12회 작성일 24-01-30 12:40

본문

0⁰00000000000000000j8gggyhgdggfffztwtwtetyeedyeyewjritwirwitsirwriaurairsirsjskg g g g g g g g g g g g g g y uu0⁰00000000000000000j8gggyhgdggfffztwtwtetyeedy
Read more

Colt Pistols and Rifles

Need history on us army 1917 revolver serial?

Asked by Wiki User

To provide specific information about a US Army revolver from 1917, we would need the manufacturer and the complete serial number of the weapon. With this infor
Read more

Firearms

+1

Who was the manufacturer of the Western Auto Revelation model 207 30-30 rifle?

Asked by Wiki User

Mossberg made the model 207.Big difference between Marlin mdel (205) rifle is Marlin has pistolgrip+ Mossberg doesn't. Mossberg's trigger also pinned to
Read more

Colt Pistols and Rifles

+2

How much is the University of Oklahoma tuition?

Asked by Wiki User

Costs vary for each student based on residency, hours taken and Лучшие фильмы и сериалы - https://kinoland.biz/ field of study. The average cost of attendance, an estimate of educational expenses for the acad
Read more

Colt Pistols and Rifles

+2

Where can you find a list of Colt serial numbers?

Asked by Wiki User

There's a little blue pocket-sized book, "Colts Date of Manufacture: 1837-1978" by R.L. Wilson that has serial numbers listed by model and date. Very handy. The
Read more

Colt Pistols and Rifles

+1

Value of my .357 colt king cobra revolver?

Asked by Wiki User

The Colt King Cobra .357 is no longer in production. A King Cobra in excellent conditon could be worth as much as $1,500 depending on availibility in any given
Read more

Colt Pistols and Rifles

+1

What years were Colt Python Target 38 special with 8 barrel made?

Asked by Wiki User

To the best of my knowledge and being the owner of a Python Target .38 Spl.; I believe from research I have done they were made only for one year in 1981.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

커스텀배너 for HTML