사이드메뉴 열기

자유게시판 HOME

5 Arguments Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Is Actually A Good Thing

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Sanford
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-04-29 13:21

본문

310300814_438157535072560_441431797686435441_nlow.jpgGhost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before, particularly keyless entry vehicles. The porsche 911 ghost installer 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is set up with a specific pin code. It's tiny and is taped to the loom of the vehicle, making it virtually impossible for thieves to locate. It also sends you an immediate message alert on your mobile to notify you if the vehicle is being moved.

Detection

ferrari ghost installer is the tiniest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be installed discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves cannot find it. It records GPS locations and sends a cellular signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. You can track your car on Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a far more precise method to track your car than LoJack, which could take police days to locate your vehicle. ford focus ghost installer Alarm is simple to use and can be used anywhere in the world where your smartphone has a cellular connection and mylivingplan.com is able to accept messages. This puts you in front of thieves who do not want to be monitored. It is easy to hide and hide, so that thieves cannot alter the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It is connected to your cell phone via text messaging, which means it can be used on any mobile capable of receiving messages via text. Alerts for messages include "movement" detection and an address to Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle and an immediate "movement detection". The messages contain ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Home Help. You can also receive an inventory of commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

커스텀배너 for HTML